Once you're registered as a supplier to the City of Atlanta, you're ready to bid on current opportunities. It'll be no time before you're doing business with the City.
Connect with opportunities
Suppliers page: this is your first step in providing goods and services to the City. If you have not registered as a supplier, you need to do so first before you can bid on opportunities
Current bid opportunities: once you have registered and logged in to the portal located on the suppliers page, the next step is viewing current business needs the City is trying to fill
Bid/proposal documents are available online, unless otherwise specified. Projects are listed by the following categories:
- General fund
- Public Works
- Quality of Life
For your information
- All bid/proposal documents for sale and/or review are available between 8:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in the Department of Procurement Plan Room, Suite 1900, unless otherwise specified. The phone number is 404.330.6204.
- All checks and money orders must be made payable to the City of Atlanta, unless otherwise specified.
- Payments for bid/proposal documents go toward administrative costs, and thus are non-refundable.
- Sealed bids/proposals must be received and time-stamped by the Department of Procurement (DOP) no later than 1:59 p.m. on the respective due date, unless otherwise specified.
- Pre-bid/pre-proposal conferences are held in DOP, Bid Conference Room, Suite 1900, unless otherwise specified. See the advertisement for the specific project to determine the location of the conference.
- All bid/proposal opening readings are held in the DOP, Bid Conference Room, Suite 1900, unless otherwise specified. See the advertisement for the specific project to determine the location of the bid/proposal opening.
Last updated: 4/2/2015 10:44:22 AM