The City is committed to full transparency and our top priority is full cooperation with the ongoing criminal investigation. As such, the City released 1.4 million pages of records available for review, free of charge, subject only to redactions for privacy-related information.
Members of the general public and the media can find the latest electronic records related to the investigation on this page.
Please note that the paper records in Old City Council Chambers will cease to be available after 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
All of these records are now accessible in an Online Document Repository (ODR) which can be accessed via this link:
The ODR will replace the previous FTP site.
Online Document Repository Features
- Once registered, a user can:
- Perform full-text searches
- Instantly pre-view up to 400 pages of any document
- Download any document
- Tag a document/folder as a favorite
- Receive automatic updates when new docs are uploaded
Last updated: 3/1/2017 2:08:15 PM