Skip to page body Home Government Residents Visitors Doing Business Newsroom How Do I...

How can I report a roadway or sidewalk hazard?

Report potholes and other potential roadway and sidewalk hazards located inside the city of Atlanta to an online reporting system.  Once you complete the online form, a service request record will be created.  You will receive this information via automated email response.  You may also dial 311 directly to report concerns.


Contact Info
City of Atlanta
Department of Public Works
55 Trinity Avenue, SW
Suite 4700
Atlanta, Georgia 30303

Tel: 311

Last updated: 6/25/2015 3:32:10 PM